For www.enpaarl.co.za only
The following terms and conditions shall govern your use of the online donation/payment system on www.enpaarl.co.za (here after called “the Website”), a website that empowers you to support any of the Every Nation Paarl (hereafter referred to as "ENP") ministries. By donating online, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
ENP accepts online donations and payments through credit card payments and direct bank transfers from interested individuals, organizations and associations, as well as our existing partners, for our missionaries under the MPD Program of ENP.
SECURITY POLICY. ENP’s online donation/payment system uses an advanced encryption technology provided by [x] a recognized authentication and encryption software, which means that the site encrypts all of your personal information and card details so that it is unreadable to anyone outside of the transaction process.
The card details provided are stored by Paygate for the purpose of processing your donation. Information on individual donations shall not be made available to any other party without your consent.
Payments may be made via the Website using our secure payment gateway for two purposes:
- DONATIONS. Donations to missionaries under the MPD Program of ENP, or any of the causes run by ENP. Donors will be able to make a one-time donation, whereby Donors may specify an amount, which will be charged to their credit cards accordingly.
- PAYMENTS. Payments for any of the events offered by ENP. Only once payment has been made, will the payers place at such event be confirmed.
Registration with the Website is a prerequisite to donation, and donors will be required to provide all the necessary information to process the transaction.
PRICING. Costs of the events will be shown on the registration page of each event. These pages are available once the payer logs in to the Website.
CONFIRMATION. After the payment/donation process is completed, a confirmation of the transaction will be emailed to the payer’s/donor’s email address, as registered in the Website’s online system, to serve as proof of delivery.
TRANSACTION CURRENCY. All amounts on the website are defaulted to South African Rands. The currency conversion amounts appearing within this site are for your information purposes only and are approximate amounts in your selected currency. The converted amounts shown here are not necessarily the exact amounts that will appear on your credit card statement as international currency exchange rates are prone to change beyond the control of ENP.
REFUND Once a donation/payment is completed, the transaction is deemed final and indisputable, except under the following circumstances:
- Unauthorized or fraudulent use of a donor's/payer’s credit card is proven, per guidelines of his or her credit card company. In case of lost or stolen credit card, donors/payers must notify their credit card company and comply with its reporting procedure.
- Every Nation's websites and/or online system inadvertently does/causes something that will necessitate a refund.
- An incorrect amount was entered for an event.
ENP shall process your request for refund with the credit card company or bank within fifteen (15) working days.
CANCELLATION. Cancellations for paid events will be as follows:
For once off/annual events:
- cancellation within 7 days of the event, no refunds will be granted.
- cancellation 7 days or more before an event, a full refund will be granted.
For events that re-occur during the year:
- cancellation within 7 days of the re-occurring event, the payer will be directed to the date of the next event, and may attend that event without payment.
- cancellation 7 days or more before a re-occurring event, the payer may choose whether a full refund should be granted, or whether he/she would like to attend the next re-occuring event without payment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENP reserves the right to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time, and any change shall be effect
tive once posted on the Websites.
INDEMNITY. Under no circumstance shall ENP be liable for any claims, costs or damages, whether direct or consequential, arising as a result of your use of the online donation/payment system or your inability to do so, your reliance on any content and/or services associated with the Websites, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW. Disputes relating to the use of the Websites' online donation system and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the South Africa, and any dispute shall be brought before the Cape Town High Court, South Africa, where ENP is officially registered and located.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ENP is not responsible for typographic errors. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Online Donation/Payment System at any time without prior notice.